Big Pack Collection of Mesh Eyes 1

by 12:40 AM 0 comments
Good afternoon! 

I want to share some new releases and gifts for you today.
This post is a special one for mesh eyes by *InkHeart*. The owner just released new types of eyes with enchanting colors.

Below are some of them (Categorized by colors) :




1. Blue

 







2. Brown










3. Gray










4. Green





There are also fantasy-type eye colors like the ones below :



1. Pink









2. Purple








3. Red









5. Yellow & Gold






If you look closely, every type of eyes has different light and shadows. My favorites are dazzling and daring eye types :)

Dont worry! There are other colors too available in mainstore. There are also LUCKY BALLOONS free for everyone and a big board of cheap eyes (1L - 9L) in the same quality as the ones I just showed you. 

I'll post more eyes and slink appliers from *InkHeart* in the next post and they are ALL FREE to grab (Psss some items for the upcoming hunts too!)


Skin - (R e d)Mint - Ivy (Freckles)- Maple

Hair - Mimpi (Group Gift, Group is Free to Join)
Necklace - F I N E S M I T H - Perach (Group Gift, Group is Free to Join)

Unknown

Author

Greetings! Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and take a look on other posts ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ.

0 comments:

Post a Comment