I Know You Love Yellow

by 5:18 AM 0 comments

Good evening!

This will be the last post of me for the next two weeks because I'll be preparing for my exam which is coming soon! Wish me luck :D

So, here we go. Some new items from several designers (Sorry there's no freebie today, but keep reading! ^_^ )

Virtual Diva made gorgeous jackets for this week. This jacket is called Fever. The yellow one is in promotional price (70L in mainstore). But if you're not really into yellow color, of course, some other colors are available for you :)

I wear a tank top inside of my jacket and it is a new exclusive item from ViVi at Hauteness Event. This event will only last for two weeks start from 22nd of May. Nothing over 100L for the event. The tank top is in flowery texture and includes appliers for your mesh bodies and available in 8 colors.

Alright, if you love to wear shorts, Xxxtasi also just released a new product called Candi Shorts. These shorts have omega applier inside and come in few other light colors that will make guys turn to see you :3

Boots! Who don't love boots? Well, I do and I'm showing a pair to you. These are from Shey, called Lenore Boots. The HUD inside has 27 colors to change the main part of the shoes.


Skin - Glam Affair - Luna (Past FLF Item)
Body - Maitreya Lara
Hands - Maitreya Hands

Hair - Lelutka - Sienna (Past Group Gift, Group is Free to Join, Gift is still available)
Jacket - Virtual Diva - Fever (New Release! One color is in promotional price)
Tank Top - Vivi - Sasha Floral Swing Tank (Exclusive for Hauteness Event)
Shorts - Xxxtasi - Candi Shorts (New Release!)
Boots - Shey - Lenore Boots

Unknown

Author

Greetings! Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and take a look on other posts Ę•´•á´Ą•`Ę”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment