Snowman's Prayer

by 1:27 AM 0 comments

Good morning!

Happy Christmas everyone!
I'm sorry I was away for so long. My RL kept me busy with activities.

Anyways, I have some gifties to share today. In case if you're looking for snowmen for your backyard, HPMD has two plump snowmen for you. You will find these two along with snow grounds in light and dark shading. There is also another group gift which is a candle with snow particles. Both gifts are free to pick up with the group tag activated :)

Wreath on my hand is also a group gift from RealEvil Industries. When you land in the store, you won't only find this wreath, but also some other gifts such as bracelets.

I still feature old group gifts from some designers here, even the items are no longer available to grab. They are my boots from REIGN (250L to join), my antler from Queen's (99L to join), and my bear from BoOgErS which was a gift for Arcade Season of Giving event (FREE).


Hair - Olive. - Elisa II
Head - Genesis Lab - Rita Blinker RARE (Past Kustom 9 Gacha)
Skin - Genesis Lab - Nicole

Antler - Queen's (Past Gift for SL Frees and Offer members)
Top - Xxxtasi - Vest Dress Santa (Past Curvalicious Round)
Pants - ShuShu - Good Morning Pants (FREE in Marketplace)
Boots - Reign. - Not Your Momma's Knit Boots (Past Group Gift)
Snowmen - HMPD* - Plump Snowmans (FREE Current Group Gift)
Wreath - RealEvil Industries - Xmas Wreath (FREE Current Group Gift)
Bear - BoOgErS* - Santa Bear (Past Arcade Season of Giving Gift)

Unknown

Author

Greetings! Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and take a look on other posts Ę•´•á´Ą•`Ę”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment