Everything Mesh

by 8:56 PM 0 comments

Good afternoon! Good to be back after my 2 weeks off from Second Life, and when I came back yesterday, I found a lot of things to show. So these are some of them :)

The blazer in animal print is one of tons of gifts at LG Boutique (LaVian & Co.). The group is not free to join though. It costs you 699L but stay tuned, they open free enrollment sometimes :)

I got the inner lace from Black Swan. It is a new release along with a matching pants which I don't show here. They are not mesh but they included appliers in pack so you can wear them with your mesh bodies :)

I love baggy pants. I got my pants for 1L as a marketplace offer from Naka in 13 colors and 5 mesh sizes.

Another gift I can show you today is the travel back behind me on top of suitcases which is currently a group gift for Cosmopolitan Sale Room from D'yer Mak'er. There is also another bag as gift. The Cosmopolitan Sale Room group is free to join too.

The last is the shoes I'm wearing. They are from Shey called Lizam Stilletos. In HUD, you can choose to change every parts of the shoes : main, base, strings, etc with not less than 20 colors :)

I also have a guy beside me which is free to buy from marketplace. It is Flat Ebbe Linden by Strawberry Singh. 




This is the close up picture of my new avatar :)

Genesis Lab just gave out a new gift for June that is a mesh head I'm wearing, Maya. It comes out with optional mesh mouth, mesh eyes and ears. The group is not currently free to join. It will cost you 200L but you won't regret what you paid for :)

EarthStones also gave out new group gifts. They are my Arron earrings and necklace. The group costs 250L to join but after that, you can take more than 10 accessories worth hundred of lindens each :)


Skin - Genesis Lab - Toffee (Included in Maya Mesh Head Group Gift Pack. Group is 200L to join)
Body - Maitreya Lara
Hands - Maitreya Hands
Feet - Slink Feet High

Hair - Virtual Diva - Ada Mesh Hair
Blazer - [LG] Boutique - Here You Come Again (Group Gift, Group is 699L to Join)
Lace - Black Swan - Dark Love (New Release!)
Pants - Naka - Horse Pants Baggy (1L on Marketplace)
Heels - Shey - Lizam Stilletos
Earrings & Necklace - EarthStones - Arron (Group Gift, Group is 250L to Join)
Bag - D'yer Maker - Traveler Bag (Gift for Cosmopolitan Sale Room, Group is Free to Join)

Unknown

Author

Greetings! Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave comments and take a look on other posts Ę•´•á´Ą•`Ę”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment